With the business analyses we carry out we help companies make strategic choices. We examine the economic and business aspects and in this way provide a sound basis for investments. We do this by translating technical possibilities into new business models.
You can come to us with questions such as:
- Which technologies can help increase earning capacity in the Netherlands?
- Which parties need to work together to make Europe self-sufficient in geopolitically sensitive industries and supply chains?
- How can my organisation make the right investment decisions?
- What choices do we need to make to take our place in the carbon-neutral economy of the future?
Better decisions through business analysis
The Strategic Business Analysis research group helps organisations find answers to policy questions arising from the transition to a sustainable economy.
This involves working intensively with companies and government agencies on the following:
- Developing new business models.
- Forging coalitions with the right partners.
- Analysing growth opportunities for new technologies and shedding light on the economic or societal added value of innovations.
- Providing an insight into the economic consequences of policy choices.
- Providing an insight into the impacts of policy choices on sustainability.
- Examining the impacts of choices on well-being.
- Generating well-being effects.
- Linking business analysis to our technological expertise.
- Calculating business cases.